- Mr A supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms B supported us with 1 ticket
- Ms G supported us with 2 tickets
- Mr W supported us with 2 tickets
- Ms H supported us with 1 ticket
- Miss M supported us with 1 ticket
6d 23h 11m
16 December 2023
- Winner! Miss B (SWINDON) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Ms N (Swindon) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mr F (SWINDON) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mr P (Swindon) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr G (CHIPPENHAM) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs B (Royal Wootton Bassett) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr P (DEVIZES) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr N (SWINDON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr W (CALNE) Won 3 extra tickets!
Doing it for Dan was set up in memory of 11 year old Daniel Climance who was tragically killed on 10th June 2015 in a cycling accident.
Daniel loved sport, which is why we know he would be proud that this charity supports children in the local area to engage and participate in sporting activities. Doing it for Dan awards grants to children and clubs/teams in Wiltshire and it's neighbouring counties, who otherwise without your support, would not be able to achieve their sportin dreams
Doing It For Dan
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Swindon.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
Win a £3,000 Christmas Cash Bonus!
In our festive Super Draw, one lucky person will win an amazing £3,000 Christmas Cash Bonus – you could hit the January sales in style, spread the joy by giving back to a cause that holds a special place in your heart, plan your dream holiday getaway, treat yourself to the latest tech and gadgets, spruce up your living space for the new year; the choice is yours!
Get your Super Draw tickets before Saturday 23rd December to be in with a chance to win!