Next Swindon Community Lottery draw on Sat 4 April at 8PM
The draw is in 1 day 10 hours 23 minutes!
SWINDON 105.5 provides a much valued service for the community and which received an MBE in 2014.
We proudly broadcast with and for our town, 24-hours a day, 7 days a week. Our youngest participant was 6 years old. Our current oldest Presenter is in his late 70s. Most Presenters are locally-trained volunteers. We support and promote local organisations and events and give a voice to local people. Great music shows, too!
Just a few examples of our service:-
* We provide training and volunteering; courses and real experiences.
* Many successful initiatives have been run for people including those who are autistic, anxiety, learning difficulties... moving people towards volunteering, further education or employment.
* A regular programme is presented by a team of visually impaired volunteers.
* Over 50 work placements for students are provided each year.
* Out and about in our community promoting activities. Taking our mobile staging unit to support events - and more.
We need your help so we can continue to offer and expand our broadcasts to all aspects of our town, as well as our off-air training, support, volunteering and placements for people of all ages and abilities. Please see: www.swindon1055.com to keep up to date.
Thank you for your support - and good luck!
Mrs R supported Big Breakfast Plus with 2 tickets
12 hours ago
Ms M supported SNDogs with 1 ticket
24 hours ago
Miss P supported SNDogs with 1 ticket
40 hours ago
Mrs W supported Willows Counselling Service with 2 tickets
2 days ago
Miss W supported Swindon Community Fund with 1 ticket
2 days ago
Mrs C supported Uplands Enterprise Trust with 1 ticket
2 days ago
Feel great knowing 60% of ticket sales will go to good causes - 50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Swindon.
That's right, unlike many other lotteries Swindon Community Lottery tickets are only £1 per week
Each ticket has a 1 in 50 chance to win with a top prize of £25,000!